RE: Increased ipw2200 power usage with dynticks

Nice to hear that cpuidle-menu governor gets 13.9W :-).
Powertop will need some changes to go with cpuidle, but that should be simple.

We need some more testing for cpuidle before it gets into git.
Len: Looks like cpuidle got dropped out of mm again. Can you merge it back it please.

Thanks,
Venki