RE: Software raid0 will crash the file-system, when each disk is 5TB

> The only difference of any significance between the working
> and non-working configurations is that in the non-working,
> the component devices are larger than 2Gig, and hence have
> sector offsets greater than 32 bits.

Do u mean 2T here?, but in both configuartion, the component devices are
larger than 2T (2.25T&5.5T).

> This does cause a slightly different code path in one place,
> but I cannot see it making a difference.  But maybe it does.
>
> What architecture is this running on?
> What C compiler are you using?

I386(i686)
Gcc 4.0.2 20051125,
Distro is Fedora core, we've tried fc4 and fc6.

> Can you try with this patch?  It is the only thing that I can
> find that could conceivably go wrong.

OK, I will try the patach and post the result.

Best Regards
Jeff Zheng