Re: MAINTAINERS update.

On Sun, 13 May 2007 17:26:13 -0700, H. Peter Anvin <[email protected]> wrote:
>Dave Jones wrote:
>>
>> That previous entry of MAINTAINERS raised an eyebrow too.
>> You, Eric, Andi, and Zach seem to have done more work on 'i386 BOOT CODE'
>> in the last few months than I recall Riley doing, well.. since ages.
>> Not to belittle whatever work he did, but perhaps his entry belongs
>> more in CREDITS than MAINTAINERS.  It felt a little cheeky to be
>> messing with someone elses entry though.  Riley?
>>

>Riley passed away about a month ago (traffic accident.)

The news article I mentioned in my email is dated 15 December 2004.

(I don't often read the MAINTAINERS file, but happened to spot him still
listed there when I had a look recently.  I was in Riley's class at
university.)

I hope this post makes it through, I'm posting via Gmane's NNTP server.

--
-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell         Eridani Star System
   Mail Me Anywhere - http://www.MailMeAnywhere.com/ - Mobile email