Re: Cannot find our GTCO USB Driver in the 2.6.22-rc1 kernel

LOL.  Thanks, I forgot to enable Tablets before entering the Tablets
tree.

--
Jeremy Roberson
Software Engineer

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at the
close of the day; Rage, rage against the
dying of the light."
- Dylan Thomas

Note: The information contained within this electronic transmission is
intended by Interwrite Learning for the use of the named individual or
entity to which it is directed and contains confidential and/or
privileged information.  It is not intended for transmission or receipt
by anyone other than the named addressee or entity.  It should not be
forwarded or copied to any unauthorized persons.  If you have received
this is error, please remove it from your system, without copying or
forwarding it and notify the sender by return email. Thank you.