Re: remove broken URLs from net drivers' output

Adrian Bunk wrote:
It had been sent twice to both linux-kernel and netdev, and when going through old linux-kernel emails I considered it trivial enough (people might argue about dead email addresses, but not about dead URLs).

I could send such patches to Andrew for that he includes them in -mm and therefore will include them in his huge list of "forward again and again to the maintainer until there is any reaction" patches.

But IMHO for such trivial patches it's enough if the maintainer had the chance to veto them.

Please follow the rule that everybody else follows: send to me and netdev. It's that simple :)

	Jeff