Re: lxr problem - newbie needs help

On 05/05/07, Shahbaz Khan <[email protected]> wrote:
I am using Fedora core 6. I have configured lxr 0.3 with the latest

I'm no expert on 'lxr', but as far as I can see version 0.3 is quite
old - according to http://sourceforge.net/projects/lxr - the latest
version is 0.9.4 - try upgrading to the latest version.

glimpse but I get the following in the browser:

-> Parent Directory
  -  fileidx
  -  xref

when i click the files it gives me some wierd source code with lots of
funny faces like ones in the ascii command line screens (if that makes
sense at all!).

lxr installprefix is /var/www/lxr/
My document root for apache is /var/www/
attached is my lxr configuration.

I think you'll have better luck with your query if you ask on one of
the lxr mailing lists, see http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=27350
for details. The linux-kernel mailing list is for discussing technical
details of the Linux kernel itself, not for asking questions about
various other tools.

--
Jesper Juhl <[email protected]>
Don't top-post  http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html