Re: [git pull] Input patches for 2.6.20

On Thu, 3 May 2007, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:

> If you have not pulled yet please pull from:
>
>         master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git for-linus
>
> because master branch will have extra stuff in the next minute or so.

Hmm. That thing had a conflict with the driver core changes I just pulled
from Greg due to Greg removing "struct subsystem".

The conflict looked really trivial, and I fixed up the obvious places,
probably correctly. Please verify.

Martin, in the process I noticed that the new file

	arch/s390/kernel/ipl.c

seems to be broken by the same thing after the driver core merge. The fix
_looks_ equally trivial (change *subsys.kset.kobj into just *subsys.kobj),
but I didn't do that trivial thing, because I cannot even test-compile the
end result. So can you give it a quick look, please?

Greg - maybe more of a heads-up to people next time you do something like
this? Did this removal hit -mm? Anyway, it looks like something trivial to
fix up after, but ..

		Linus