Re: [linux-dvb] DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)

On 5/3/07, Manu Abraham <[email protected]> wrote:
Markus Rechberger wrote:

> Manu,
>
> to me it looks like your  attitude is not acceptable here, I sent
> several mails already which you just use to ignore.

You very well know the reason why i am ignoring your mails. You just
tend to flame people for nothing. I tend to ignore the flamers.

You should stop to rely on the history, since such a flame needs at
least 2 parties and back then you were also involved. There's nothing
else to say about that.

> If you don't change that attitude immediatelly I'd really wish to get
> you banned of this community until you're open for discussions.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb%40linuxtv.org/msg22943.html
>
> there's a bugreport and you fully ignore it, and you blame it on the
> "politicians" here, telling me that there are mails out there
> somewhere shows that you're not interested in getting forward.

That bug report very well proves my point.

Well it would be nice if you could answer the question in that mail
then, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't answer it.

It's just a guess, but it seems like that you had a problem with other
developers at that part and it seems like it didn't get to an end
(probably because both parties didn't agree with each other)

Markus