Re: Linux 2.6.21

On Sunday 29 April 2007, Michal Piotrowski wrote:
>Hi Diego,
>
>On 29/04/07, Diego Calleja <[email protected]> wrote:
>[..]
>
>> So unless someone is willing to write such tool (which I doubt, since it
>> doesn't looks easy), all this discussion seems pointless, and we should
>> stick with this http://kernelnewbies.org/known_regressions page
>> which is showing to be quite useful :)

Usefull?  For what?  Having seen the link at the time I was fighting with yet
another rearranged USB setup, and I swear the boot process uses Schrodingers
Cat to determine which device found in the usb scan gets the first ttyUSB,
and which gets the second, so I went to this site to see if it could be more
productive than bugzilla (I'd like to toss about 10 pounds of C4 into the
only code repository on the planet that thing is built from), but no, sorry,
no bisquit.

Why?  First, its yet another password I have to scribble on the wall along
with enough surrounding data so I might be able to find it the next time.

You can't have it even do a search to see if it already has something similar
without creating an account and logging in.  Since I'm out of wall space, and
the missus is bugging me to paint over all that, I left.

I repeat:  Usefull?  For what?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)