Re: Linux 2.6.21

> They get frustrated because they focussed on developing new features
> instead of fixing regressions, and now it takes longer until their new
> features get merged because noone fixed the regressions...

I would disagree: They get frustrated because they are blocked on some
small regression which is stopping a ton of other fixed including
features people need (like new hardware support) from being released.

The "no regressions" model doesn't really work when you ask about the
greater good of the userbase.

The goal of no regressions is great and the regression lists for ATA were
certainly very helpful but the greater good comes first.

Alan