Re: [ck] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Staircase Deadline cpu scheduler version 0.45

> Anyway the more important part is... Can you test this patch please? Dump
> all the other patches I sent you post 045. Michael, if you could test too
> please?

Have it up running for 40 minutes now and my perljobs show a constant
cpu utilization of 100/50/50 in top most of the time. When the 100% job
goes down to e.g. 70% these 30% are immediately reclaimed by the other
two, i.e. the total sum of all three stays with 2% point of 200%.

From here it seems as if your latest patch did what is was supposed to :-)

Best,
Michael

PS: While these numbercrunching jobs were running I started another
kde session and have my children play supertux for 20 minutes. While
the system occasionally was not as responsive as it is when there
is little load, supertux remained very playable.
--
 Technosis GmbH, Geschäftsführer: Michael Gerdau, Tobias Dittmar
 Sitz Hamburg; HRB 89145 Amtsgericht Hamburg