Re: [patch] CFS scheduler, v4

21 Nis 2007 Cts tarihinde, Gene Heskett şunları yazmıştı:
> This one is another keeper IMO, or as we are fond of saying around here,
> its good enough for the girls I go with.  If this isn't the best one so
> far, its very very close and I'm getting pickier.  kmail is the only thing
> that's lagging, and that's just kmail, which I believe is single threaded.

Add +1 for kmail lags (by the way mines are freezes instead of lags, cause i
cannot use konsole etc. while these happens)

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <[email protected]>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!