2.6.21-rc5-rt12 - quite 'zippy'

Just checking in after a few months of lurking. I have been running
2.6.18-rt7 for at least 4-5 months, possibly longer, without updates
and without problems.

Last weekend I updated my kernel for the first time in months. I must
say that while I cannot measure any differences the whole Gnome
environment just feels noticeably faster with this new kernel. The
desktop seems to be up faster. Firefox seems to be up faster.
Everything is working fine after 5-6 days of use.

Most likely I'm not taking full advantage of new code ideas as I
simply used my old 2.6.18 .config file as a starting point and made no
changes other than accepting defaults when configuring. None the less
everything seems good so a big thanks to all who made that happen.

Thanks,
Mark