Linux 2.6.20-rc2

I've got an oops or two while copying 60 Gb of files over NFS then
comparing them using diff.  The client is AMD64 running Debian
testing/unstable with the shinny new 2.6.20-rc2 kernel.  The server is
Debian testing with 2.6.18-3 distribution kernel.  The source
filesystem is ext3.

I left the machine to run the diff and when I came back, the USB keyboard
was unresponsive although the USB mice plugged in the hub built into
the keyboard were working fine.  I was able to ssh into the box,
capture the dmesg and reboot.  Everything went down quietly but the
box froze at the "... will restart".  I had no working keyboard and
no way to see if it was indeed frozen or not.

I got a similar event of keyboard loss while copying the files using
2.6.20-rc1.  I was able to copy the files using 2.6.19.

The dmesg from the client machine is attached.
florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163