2.6.19 - occasional freezes

Dear friends of the code,

now that I was hoping I had got rid of all show stoppers for my platform
(Lenovo X60s) I experience a new VERRY annoying failure:

the systzem freezes from time to time without any detectable pattern.
no log entry, no disk activity, no net response, nothing. just frozen
screen. only thing that still works is the thinklight button (Fn+PgUP)

it has happened 6 or 7 times so far. only with 2.6.19 kernel
I have not yet installed a newer one

thanks a lot
  mlo
--