Re: How to interpret PM_TRACE output

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 16:19:04 +0000, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!

> > > See Doc*/power/*.
> >
> > There is a nice mixture of documentation about swusp, video stuff,
> > developer documentation, and one short paragraph about PM_TRACE that
> > tells me nothing new. Could you point me to the documentation part that
> > you are referring to, and that tells me what to do if PM_TRACE shows
> > the usb device but the failure only occurs when I load the sk98lin
> > driver?
>
> Hmmm, so it fails somewhere in usb only if sk98lin is loaded? If you
> unload it again, resume works? Are usb interrupts shared? Where

Yes, it works with sky2. Yes, the USB device that is reported to fail
by PM_TRACE shares the interrupt with eth0, which is sk98lin (see my
original posting in this thread).

> exactly in the usb does it fail?

I don't know, all I have is the PM_TRACE output.

Meanwhile, tried to remove uhci_hcd before suspend, and wakeup works
then. However, my DVB-T box is dead after resume (reloading the driver
doesn't work, only unplug/replug the device helps). It works with
suspend to disk, though.

Regards,
Tino