Re: [git patches] libata fixes

* Jeff Garzik ([email protected]) wrote:
> FWIW the Tejun cleanups are a fix, split into three reviewable pieces.
>
> Also, my local iomap branch has advanced sufficiently enough that I
> think it's high time to kill those libata warnings that spew on every
> build.  (I hear the crowds roar)

Perhaps I missed it, but, when is PMP support going to be included in
main-stream?  Seems like it's been around for a while now and I doubt
I'm the only one extremely frustrated with having to hunt down an
external patch to get a new toy supported.  I'll probably bug the Debian
kernel folks next but it'd be nicer if it was in upstream.

	Thanks!

		Stephen