Re: [ANN] Acrypto asynchronous crypto layer 2.6.19 release.

Evgeniy Polyakov wrote:
You can change it in async_provider in compilation time or I can create
module version. There is an item in related todo list to use crypto
contexts, they were created exactly for such kind of things (actually
for hardware devices which do not support realtime key changes).

ok, what do I need to change to get aes-cbc-essiv:sha256 support
so I can use acrypto with my current dm-crypt'ed partitions?

would be nice to track those issues, so people testing your patch
are aware of the situation.

I will change acrypto software crypto provider, but right now, yes,
software crypto only supports one mode.

ok, thanks.

Regards, Andreas