Survey about the Kernel Community

Hi all,

We would like to ask you few question about Linux Kernel Community. The
survey consists of 31 multiple choice questions and three text boxes.
The survey is conducted by Institute of Business Information Management
and Institute of Software Systems at Tampere University of Technology.

We close the survey at 24th of December. The results of our study will
be published  in an international academic conference.

Please devote a few minutes to help us in understanding OSS communities.
The survey is located at <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=577413001783>.

Thanks in advance.

--
Timo Aaltonen and Maria Antikainen