Re: [Fwd: Re: upcall sample patch]

Steve French wrote:
For the CIFS Kerberos/SPNEGO case the Kerberos ticket can end up almost 64K in size and need to be passed down by Samba userspace helpers to kernel (for sending over the kernel socket to the server in the data area of the smb that the kernel cifs code formats).

Is the limit on the Linux kernel connector really 1K for passing down to kernel?