Re: GIT pull on work_struct reduction tree

Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 19:52:43 +0000
> David Howells <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I've brought the work_struct reduction patches up to date.  They're in a GIT
>> tree for you to pull when you're ready.
>
> Given that I (and probably many others) now have a pile of build errors to
> fix, it would be nice to have a short-but-full description of what one must
> do to fix those up, please.

And how is the merge to be timed anyway? IOW will the manual merging
have to be done by people like Andrew and me, or by David, or by Linus?

(I wanted to set up a 2.6.19"-final" based linux1394-2.6.git branch for
Linus to pull from tomorrow or in the latter half of this week. There
will be conflicts between mine and David's stuff, although nothing
serious. I'm just asking to make it as smooth as possible.)
--
Stefan Richter