Re: [RFC] rfkill - Add support for input key to control wireless radio

Hi Dan,

> 3) How does this interact with HAL?  What's the userspace interface that
> HAL will listen to to receive the signals?  NetworkManager will need to
> listen to HAL for these, as rfkill switches are one big thing that NM
> does not handle now due to lack of a standard mechanism.
>
> In any case, any movement on rfkill interface/handling standardization
> is quite welcome :)

I want some handling for the Bluetooth rfkill in HAL, so our config
application can physically turn on/off the Bluetooth chip with a simple
method call to the HAL D-Bus interface. We also need to discover the
existence of such a rfkill switch.

Regards

Marcel