Re: kswapd/tg3 issue

On another box which has 4 times more RAM or a bit more than twice total
memory, it had twice as high vm.min_free_kbytes
on another node with even more RAM it is 13821..

hm - so what is the algorithm which sets it? percent of available RAM?

For now I am adjusting it on that server to be twice from default.

Thanks everyone for your help

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark