Re: Help for kernel module programming

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 01:28:50PM +0530, prajakta choudhari wrote:
> Hi:
> I am writing a kernel module for assging an ip address to an interface.
> I  have included linux/igmp.h but still whenever i use the function
> declared in  igmp.h file, it says unresolved symbol for that function.
> I am new to this programming.
> i use the following command to compile it:
> gcc -c -D__KERNEL__   -DMODULE
> -I/home/newkernelsource/linux-2.4.22/include  hello.c

1) everything concerning network development should be sent to the
   netdev mailing list ([email protected])

2) to maximize your chances of getting a useful and positive reply,
   you should provide at least the part of the code using that function,
   show your includes, and, most importantly, provide a capture of the
   error messages you're seeing. It is impossible to provide any help
   with that few information.

Regards,
Willy