Re: Pathetic write performance from Areca PCIe cards

Dear Sir,

This is Kevin Wang from Areca Technology, Tech-Support Team.
as you recommend, we will updated driver/firmware to our ftp/website once it
released.

the firmware V1.42 sent by erich is a beta version and not released yet, it
is certifying still.
so you can not find it in our ftp site or website now.

and could you please inform me more detail about the two releases V1.41 ?
as i remember, the V1.41 should released once only, a second V1.41 could be
a bug fixed version and a bug fixed version should not public for customer
download. please inform me more detail about it, i will ask ftp releated
person check it.
sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Kevin Wang