Scenario passes on 2.6.15.26 but fails on 2.6.11.4-20a kernel

Dear experts,

a problem happen on Suse9.3 with 2.6.11.4-20a kernel.
But  the same scenario perfectly works on Ubuntu with 2.6.15.26 kernel.

I already asked this question on x.org (as it sounds bit closer to the issue) but there is still no response.

Well, I'm trying to use XTestFakeButtonEvent(args) from XTEST extension (it allows to emulate user input) and pass there buttons like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.

The problem that only 1-5 buttons does work, 6 and 7 doesn't.
Seem XTEST is just trying to go deeper through xorg into kernel.
I tired to figure out what's the difference in kernel configuration ("make menuconfig") but seem they are the same or I missed something there.

Also I analyzed XTEST sources without any success.
I know that this is unlikely the right place to ask this but could someone please point me on the right way to move further?! Or may it be already a know problem for somebody?

Interestingly that I may use all buttons 1-7 if use mouse by hand. The only problem when using it in program. I wouldn't like to upgrade the kernel to check whether that solves the problem. :)

Thanks in advance,
 --Andrei