Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] Fwd: [Suspend-devel] resume not working on acer ferrari 4005 with radeonfb enabled

On Tuesday, 14 November 2006 22:47, Christian Hoffmann wrote:
> [...]

The patch prevents messages from being sent to the console(s) while the
devices that handle the console(s) are being suspended/resumed.

What you observe means that the box probably crashes somewhere during
the resuming of devices, so netconsole won't help.

BTW, could you please remind me which kernel you are using?

Rafael

--
You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
		R. Buckminster Fuller