privilege level of program which is called by call_usermodehelper()

Hi,

I think  the program which is called by
call_usermodehelper() will not  be executed at
privilege level zero on IA-32 machines.
Am I right?

How to run a program which has been compiled by a
compiler(say gcc) at privilege level zero?

Indeed I  want to compare time taken in executing two
programs. If we run them at privilege level zero by
calling them in a kernel module, processor will not
switch to other processors. So that we can find out
time taken to execute a program more accurately.

What you say??
Thanks in advance.