Proper patch posting question

Hi.

I made a patch that replaces kmalloc+memset with kzalloc. The changes are in many different places in the kernel, but most of them are trivial. The whole patch is about 360Kb. The less trivial parts that make more changes than just replacing kmalloc with kzalloc and removing the memset are in different patches that I will send to the proper
maintainers.
My question is what would be the right way to post the trivial changes?
The way I see, I have a few options:
1) Post the entire patch on lkml
2) Split the patch into subsystems and post the smaller parts on lkml
3) Send the patch to [email protected]

Thank you in advance
Yan Burman