Re: Problems with mounting filesystems from /dev/hdb (kernel 2.6.18.1)

On 8 Lis, 22:50, Jiri Slaby <[email protected]> wrote:

-127MB HIGHMEM available.
+Warning only 896MB will be used.
+Use a HIGHMEM enabled kernel.

This has nothing to do with your problem, but I recommend you to enable HIGHMEM.

Done. Thanks.

Sorry, it's not exact diff, but there were some line wraps.

As far as I'm not mistaken disabling timestamps would allow me to make
a precise diff, however I am afraid I would have to download and
recompile kernel sources from Ubuntu repos in order to ensure that the
compiled one is exactly similar to the binary one I'm currently using.

Which ATA do you use (the prod or experimental)? Post a .config.

.config has been attached. I hope it contains an answer to your
question, because otherwise I wouldn't know where to search for this
information.

Best regards,
Jano
--