Re: Strange write errors on FAT32 partition (maybe an FAT32 bug?!)

OGAWA Hirofumi wrote:
> Christoph Anton Mitterer <[email protected]> writes:
>

>> The strange thing is that one time the differences were found directly
>> after copying (thus one would thing RAM is damaged, because the data was
>> probalby (I cannot tell this for sure) taken from file cache).
>> and the other time after restarting with a certainly empty file cache.
>>
>> Any ideas? I'm willing to help debugging and so on but I must admit that
>> I need someone to say me what to do :D
>>
> bit interesting. Could you send the output of diff? I'd like to see
> how it's breaking.

Unfortunately I don't have currently any of the corrupted files (deleted
them,..) but as soon as I'll encounter the issue again I'll send you :)

But as far as I remember there was no pattern,.. on time a small part
was replaced by 0x0's and the other time by any bytes.

Chris.