Re: 2.6.19-rc4-mm2

Hello Charlotte,

(Sorry, I don't know what timezone you're in, but I went home, cooked
supper, ate supper, did two loads of laundry, slept for about seven
hours, ate breakfast, did another load of laundry, and voted, and now
I'm back!)

I'm EST (GMT-5). But the hours I'm online are somewhat erratic.

If I can't repro it with this chip, if you want to mess around with it
on yours, here's what I think we had to do... I believe the trick was
to use 16bpp mode as far as what mode you write to the chip, and then
double all the x coordinate values for things like offset, width, and
pitch. You would have to do that to the accelerated routines also.

I'd be happy to mess around with the driver, but I won't have much
time to do so until tomorrow. I'll let you know if I find anything,
and of course I'll be happy to test patches.

-ajw