Re: Fwd: Re: [linux-usb-devel] usb initialization order (usbhid vs. appletouch)

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 05:12 -0500, Joseph Fannin wrote:

>     The appletouch driver doesn't work properly on the MacBook
> (non-Pro).  It claims the device, and sort of functions, but is
> basically unusable.
>
>     If this goes in, and blacklists the MacBook touchpad too, Macbook
> users will be unhappy.  I think the MacBook and the -Pro use the same
> IDs, though, which makes a problem for this patch until appletouch is
> fixed on MacBooks.

Can you please be a bit more specific on this ? Other sites mention it
works http://bbbart.ulyssis.be/gentoomacbook/ ... what are you missing ?
Sensitivity and such can all be tweaked in xorg.conf ...

Soeren
--
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, when you become aware of
the real world oaround you, but you're still dreaming.