Re: exclusive cpusets broken with cpu hotplug

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 03:10:21AM -0700, Paul Jackson wrote:
>  2) I suspect that Mr. Cpusets doesn't understand sched domains and that
>     Mr. Sched Domain doesn't understand cpusets, and that we've ended
>     up with some inscrutable and likely unsuitable interactions between
>     the two as a result, which in particular don't result in cpusets
>     driving the sched domain configuration in the desired ways for some
>     of the less trivial configs.

You do, however, hopefully have enough information to create the
calls you would make to partition_sched_domain if each had their
cpu_exclusive flags cleared.  Essentially, what I am proposing is
making all the calls as if the user had cleared each as the
remove/add starts, and then behave as if each each was set again.

Thanks,
Robin