Re: [ANNOUNCE] Online Journaled File System (OJFS) v1.0

On Thu, 12 October 2006 06:54:05 -0700, Online Journaled File System wrote:

> So 10 years at an asylum instead of 25 to life in a
> maximum security prison? eh!?  YOU are insane, too.

In the cases I know it was more like 6 month of hospital and taking
pills for the rest of the life.  Many people above 60 have seen worse.

> Tell that to his wife her family and kids!

I have zero knowledge about what happened to her and therefore won't
comment on the legal case of her disappearing.  If you are looking for
a legal comment, ask a lawyer.  If you have a suspicion you can back
with evidence, contact the law enforcement authorities.  If you have a
personal opinion and like to share it, talk to a friend.

In either of those cases, LKML is _not_ the place to pester.  Go away.
Shoo.

Jörn

--
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats.