Re: [ANNOUNCE] Online Journaled File System (OJFS) v1.0

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, Online Journaled File System wrote:

--- Michal Piotrowski
<[email protected]> wrote:

On 12/10/06, Online Journaled File System
<[email protected]> wrote:
Greetings,

OJFS is a general-purpose, Online Journaling File
[snip]

Or view our Wikipedia page for more up to date
information at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OJFS

"See also
[..]
    * Hans Reiser
    * OJ Simpson"

It is a stupid "joke". It's not funny.

No, it's not a funny joke, it's a very serious matter.

We suggest you take a close look at the code, it's
enlightening:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9zb2gf

Months of brainstorming, development testing and
tuning  have been spent on this project, I suggest you
take it very seriously, polskaka.

Why don't you reveal your real identity?

If you don't want your name associated with tasteless madness such as this, it's generally better not to do it in the first place. You should be highly ashamed.

Thank you,
The OJFS Team (AYBABTU).

Thanks,
Chase