Re: The Future of ReiserFS development

A suspicion is not a definitive sentence from a tribunal.

What I dislike is that with all this newspaper bad pubblicity Hans Reiser
could be ruined in his image and reputation also if he is innocent (as he is
right now by law).

Let's hope everything goes for the best.

about reiserSF and reiser4, there is a comunity of developers, isn't there?