IPWireless drivers

Hi!

I was asked for IPWireless drivers, but Patrik used email address that
does not work. Anyway, here's the pointer, perhaps other people want
to use them, too?

To: Patrik Israelsson <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: IPWireless drivers

Hi!

> > I've been looking for Linux drivers for the IPWireless PCMCIA 3G modem,
> > and a quick googling yielded a mail discussion in LKML started by you.
> > Since I can't seem to find these drivers anywhere, I felt the need to
> > contact you - sorry for taking up your time ;)
>
> Do you have url of that discussion?

It would be still useful. Another person from czech republic is there,
and I may be able to get modem from him.

> > You said in the LKML mail that there are drivers available for linux
> > 2.6.12, but not for 2.6.16. Where did you find the 2.6.12 drivers? I would
> > be very grateful if you have them lying around somewhere and/or could
> > point me to where they can be obtained.
>
> They were obtained from t-mobile czech republic, and not by
> me. t-mobile said they would get newer version. I'll take a look at
> their site.

Got it. Try
http://t-mobile.cz/Web/ClientFunction.DownloadFile.axd?FileID=2f0a8bc5-b60d-406a-8dde-8b002706799a

it is linked from

http://t-mobile.cz/Web/Residential/TarifySluzby/Internet-a-e-mail/co-delat-kdyz-nelze-pouzit-wnw-manager.aspx

link is "Ovladac pro ... 4G ... Linux".

Driver is GPL, can you post it to lkml when you get it from their
.rar, etc?
									Pavel