Results of an informal GPLv3 poll amongst kernel contributors

These are basically just the votes and who voted.  There's also a nice
graphical tally but I'll attach that by replying to this message so it
doesn't get eaten by people's "no mime at all" spam filters.

James

-------------------------------------

Vote key:

   I wouldn't want to use v3 (I really dislike it, or my
   company would have serious problems allowing me
-3 to participate using the v3 draft)

-2 I think v3 is much worse than v2

-1 I think v2 is better, but I don't care that deeply

 0 I don't really care at all

 1 I think v3 is better, but I don't care that deeply

 2 I think v3 is much better than v2

   I wouldn't want to use v2 (I really dislike it, or my
   company would have serious problems allowing me
 3 to participate using the GPLv2)

These votes are opinions of the persons listed in their capacities as
kernel maintainers only. In no regard should any opinion expressed
herein be construed to represent the views of any entities employing
or being associated with any of the authors.

Name                                  Vote
====                                  ====
Linus Torvalds                        -2.5
Alan Cox                              -2.0
James Bottomley                       -3.0
Ingo Molnar                           -1.0
Tony Luck                             -2.0
Neil Brown                            -1.0
Al Viro                               -2.0
Jeff Garzik                           -2.0
Mauro Carvalho Chehab                 -2.0
Arjan van de Ven                      -3.0
David Woodhouse                       -2.0
Greg Kroah Hartman                    -3.0
Ralf Baechle                          -1.5
Stephen Hemminger                     -2.0
Andrew Morton                         -3.0
Dmitry Torokhov                       -2.0
Tejun Heo                             -2.0
Thomas Gleixner                       -3.0
Takashi Iwai                          -2.0
Trond Myklebust                       -2.5
Roland Dreier                         -2.0
Dave Jones                            -2.0
Russell King                          -2.0
John W. Linville                      -2.0
Andi Kleen                            -2.0
Patrick McHardy                       -1.0
David S. Miller                        0.0
Christoph Hellwig                     -2.0
Paul Mackerras                        -1.0

Total Votes Cast                       29
Average Vote                          -2.0  +/-   0.7
Lowest Vote                           -3.0
Highest Vote                           0.0
Median Vote                           -2.0