Re: 2.4.x libata resync

Willy Tarreau wrote:
There are a bunch of small patches in the early 2.6 version which look
like bugfixes, but with non-descriptive comments, so I'm not sure what
they fix. Several of them would apply to 2.4, but I don't want to touch
this area as long as nobody complains about problems.

Oh there are tons of SATA bug fixes that 2.4.x is missing. One of the biggest is the completely crappy exception handling. If a SATA device is unplugged or spazzes out, the system may or may not recover.

	Jeff