Re: RE: [RFC] PAGE_RW Should be added to PAGE_COPY ?

I think it's OK to lock the page for the NIC driver. But I think it is an OS flaw to
clear the _PAGE_RW bit for ptes in the mprotected space. If the _PAGE_RW is set, it
should not get to do_wp_page.

Best regards
>Your analysis is correct. But locking a page to avoid swap has different
>meaning with page locked (TestSetPageLocked()). Looks you missed this.
>
>Thanks,
>Shaohua

_      Yingchao Zhou                              _
_      ICT, CAS                                   _
_      (86)010-62601009                           _