Re: [RFC] OLPC tablet input driver, take three.

On 9/11/06, Zephaniah E. Hull <[email protected]> wrote:

4: Technical: I've not implemented the KCONFIG option for this driver
yet, it's on my todo list, but for after we get the sample rate stuff
figured out.

That said, here the patch, it seems to work, and it's time to at least
get into the OLPC kernel tree, if not mainline.

Zephaniah,

What are the chances that commodity hardware will have OLPC device
present? If there are none (or extremely slim) I think we'd better
wait for Kconfig option to be implemented before adding this to
mainline because psmouse is already too fat.

Otherwise it looks good.

--
Dmitry