Re: megaraid_sas waiting for command and then offline

Sumant,

Not sure if I am missing something - I appear to be running the latest FW available:

               Versions
               ================
Product Name    : PERC 5/i Integrated
Serial No       : 12345
FW Package Build: 5.0.1-0030
FW Version      : 1.00.01-0088
BIOS Version    : MT23
Ctrl-R Version  :1.02-007

Patro, Sumant wrote:

Hello Brett,

	A DMA related bug was fixed in FW ver *.0095 that was causing
the FW to stop responding.
	Please upgrade the FW version to >= *.0095 and let me know if
you still see the issue.

Regards,

Sumant