Re: Step down from maintainerships

Kojima-san,

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 08:10:19AM +0900, Kaz Kojima wrote:
> I think this is a time to step down from my SUPERH architecture
> maintainerships.  The major development issues for this port
> seem to shift on the hardwares I can't access and I have no
> recent activity on kernel.

The hardware thing is not that difficult of an issue to resolve, though
I realize you'd rather spend your time on the toolchain.

> I shouldn't qualify as a maintainer of SUPERH port now and there is no
> problem because Paul is actively maintaining it.  The attached patch
> drops my name, address and web URL from MAINTAINERS file.

Thanks for all the work and years of finding bugs in my code, I hope
that this is a trend that will continue and we'll still see some future
contributions from you.

I suppose now I'll have to be more careful not to break the toolchain
:-)

> Signed-Off-By: Kazumoto Kojima <[email protected]>

Acked-by: Paul Mundt <[email protected]>