Mailing list move

Due to some past reliability problems with the mailing list, we are
planning on moving the ext2-devel mailing list to a new list, hosted on
vger.  The name of the list is [email protected], and it
archives are available at:

	http://gmane.org/info.php?group=gmane.comp.file-systems.ext4

Please start subscribing to the list now.  Information on how to
subscribe to lists at vger.kernel.org are available at

but the short version is to send an e-mail to [email protected],
with the body of the message containing the text "subscribe linux-ext4".

In order make for an orderly transition, please don't start using the
new list until Wednesday, August 30th.  After next week's ext2/3/4's
developers conference call, I will change the settings on the old
ext2-devel mailing list to be moderated, so I can catch people posting
to the list and tell them to resend their message to the new list.

Despite the listname of linux-ext4, all topics related to the
development and bug-fixes of the ext2, ext3, and soon-to-be ext4
filesystems will be discussed on the list.  We are just calling it
linux-ext4 since the main focus of future development will be on the
ext4 codebase.

						- Ted