Re: [take12 0/3] kevent: Generic event handling mechanism.

I so far also haven't taken the time to look exactly at the interface.
I plan to do it asap since this is IMO our big chance to get it right.
I want to have a unifying interface which can handle all the different
events we need and which come up today and tomorrow.  We have to be able
to handle not only file descriptors and AIO but also timers, signals,
message queues (OK, they are file descriptors but let's make it
official), futexes.  I'm probably missing the one or the other thing now.

DaveM says there are example programs for the current interfaces.  I
must admit I haven't seen those either.  So if possible, point the world
to them again.  If you do that now I'll review everything and write up
my recommendations re the interface before Monday.