Re: R: How to avoid serial port buffer overruns?

On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 20:01 +0100, Russell King wrote:
> What problem are we talking about here again?  Sorry, I've completely
> lost track and this particular thread of 26 messages is soo convoluted
> and too much to re-read.

I thought I might have been seeing the same problem as the OP, but I've
found it's a separate issue.  I'll start a new thread.

The original poster in this thread was just wondering how to reduce the
number of serial overruns at baud rates over 19200.

> Since you only appear to be the messenger, wouldn't it be far better
> to get the person with the problem to report and respond rather than
> sitting in the middle?

Sorry, it took me a while but I have access to the machine with the
problem now.

Lee