Re: [take9 1/2] kevent: Core files.

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 12:45:54PM -0700, David Miller ([email protected]) wrote:

> > > Ugh, no. It reduces readability due to exessive number of spaces.
> >
> > Ihavetoverystronglydisagree.
>
> Metoo. :-)
>
> Spaces help humans parse out the syntactic structure of
> multi-token expressions.

There is an anecdote:
in a near future, when world crisis killed economy,
russain scientists found a way to make time machine, so they
get some dictator from the past and ask him how to improve a situation.
He quickly answers that it is only needed to shoot all opposition, kill
the freedom and redraw Kremlin and Red Square into blue colour.
People wonder "such tragic steps, so much blood, but why Red Square?"
Dictator answers: well, if there are no objections about other issues,
we will not change Red Square.

I'm telling it just because I would like to know if there are any issues
which must be fixed in the tomorrow patchset except mentioned in
previous e-mails... :)

--
	Evgeniy Polyakov