Re: What determines which interrupts are shared under Linux?

we've seen a lot of problems on ck804 chipsets when multiple devices
share level-triggered interrupts. I think some of the earlier sample
bioses assumed that interrupts would be configured via ACPI, and when
ACPI is not used, the interrupts end up as level-triggered instead of
edge-triggered.

you might investigate whether ACPI is failing to configure your system
(are you on 2.4? updating to 2.6 might help), using the 'noapic'
kernel parameter to force interrupts back to PIC, or the 'irqpoll' kernel
parameter to try to work around the level-triggered interrupts.

Thanks,
Terence