Re: How does Linux do RTTM?

From: John Richard Moser <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:54:42 -0400

> Sorry for the dumb questions but Google is being massively bad at "tell
> me about an obscure feature of the Linux kernel that nobody cares about"
> today :)

When I type "Linux RTT measurement" to google, the following
very authoritative paper on Linux's TCP congestion control
shows up on the very first page:

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/research/iwtcp/papers/linuxtcp.pdf

You should try a little bit harder with google next time, and
also ask your question on a more appropriate list such as
[email protected] which is where the networking developers
are subscribed.